March is here which means the seasons are..Marketing Ideas that Drive
10 Creative Marketing Ideas to Drive Loyalty This June
By Kellie Sheltion - June 2, 2015
Happy June! It’s a great month to invite customers in to get a break from the summer heat. Here are 10 creative marketing ideas that may drive loyalty and customer engagement to your business this month.
- June 5—World Environment Day—Show your customers that you help sustain our environment by donating a percentage of their purchases to your favorite “green” organization. Get the organization on board to support your business as well.
- June 8—Name Your Poison Day—Discounted drinks for a limited time on this day, or offer customers their first drink free.
- June 14—Flag Day—The American flag was adopted this day in 1777. Offer a discount for items that are red, white, or blue (or to customers wearing these colors).
- June 17—Feast before Ramadan this evening. Encourage customers to get their fill before the month of fasting begins.
- June 18—National Splurge Day is the ultimate day for businesses to take advantage of, especially those in retail. Encourage customers to splurge on themselves on this day.
- June 21—Father’s Day—Let’s celebrate our fathers with discounted gift cards for dads all day.
- June 21—Summer Solstice—Stay open an hour later to celebrate the longest day of the year and the first official day of summer.
- June 29—Camera Day—Have customers post a picture on social media of their visit, and show it at the register, to receive a surprise deal!
- June birthdays—Many people enjoy going out for their birthday, so why not invite customers in to celebrate their birthday with you this month!
- Encourage customers to stop by and get takeout for a picnic or a hike one day in June.
Good luck this June!