10 Creative Marketing Ideas to Drive Loyalty This October
By Rebecca - October 10, 2016
October is when the seasons change and the holidays begin! It’s the month to dress up, bundle up, drink hot chocolate, and nibble on loads of candy. It’s also a great month to promote businesses, increase followers, and get some good sales in! Here are 10 creative marketing ideas that drive and engage customers this month.
- Host a Halloween Themed Contest – Get your customers involved by letting them show off how creative they are.
- October 10th is Columbus Day! It’s a great day for promoting sales and attracting new customers.
- Give out treats for the month of October – Put together some gift bags that include business cards or coupons and hand them out to paying customers.
- October 14th is National Dessert Day – Offer some sort of ‘Buy one, Get one’ deal on your most popular desserts.
- Offer a free reusable trick-or-treat bag – When a customer spends a certain amount give them a bag with your logo on it.
- “Decorate” your social media – Create Halloween themed posts and offer coupons, discounts, or prizes to people who share a photo of them in costume while promoting your business.
- Think of some athletics-related promotions – Fall is football season so offer discounts to customers who bring in a event ticket stub.
- Offer a discount for customers in costume – Be sure to take photos of everyone who dresses up and post it to your social media accounts to get more followers.
- October 23rd is National Mother-In-Law Day – Offer ideas on what to get for your mother-in-law. You could put together packages or even create some gift baskets.
- Offer free tickets to an event – When customers spends a certain amount, give them tickets to a local event.
October Trivia – Why would someone wear their clothes inside out and walk backwards on Halloween?
The first 10 businesses to send in the answer will receive 1,000 free text marketing messages.