Over the past year, many claims have been made..Utilizing CityGro
10 Creative Marketing Ideas That Drive Loyalty This July
By Kylee Geisler - July 15, 2014
July is known to be one of the most iconic months of summer. From BBQs, swimming, parades, and fireworks, there are many reasons to get customers coming in and enjoying your products and services! Below is a list of possible creative marketing ideas to use to drive in customers this month.
- Independence Day—freedom can be celebrated all month long. Offer something customers can come in and enjoy
- July 20th is National Ice Cream day—offer a saving for all those ice cream lovers!
- Celebrate July birthdays—that “me” day is a great time to offer an incentive for customers to spoil themselves.
- July 15th is national “Be a Dork Day”—tell customers to come in and be a dork with you on that day!
- July is the best month to be outdoors—take a break from hiking, climbing, or biking and bring your friends for 15% off select products!
- It’s hot hot hot—cool off with half off drinks, shakes, etc.
- Going camping? Invite customers to come in and get ready for a weekend getaway!
- Celebrate a celebrity’s birthday—some possible birthdays include July 16th (Will Ferrell), July 17 (Luke Bryan), July 18 (Kristen Bell), and July 20 (Julianne Hough).
- “Slip and slide” into savings—buy one, get one free until close today.
- July trivia—only one U.S. president was actually born on the fourth of July, who was he?
First 10 businesses to call in with the answer to the above question will receive 1000 free text messages.
Good luck everyone!