Ideas that Drive Customer Retention in November
November is here and the holidays are well on their way!
We’ve brainstormed the top ways to bring your customers back with targeted texts and emails. Check them out:
- Holiday shopping kicks off on Friday, November 23! This weekend is full of deals and ways to engage with your network. Below are some sample texts for the big weekend!
- Week before Black Friday: Lead up to the big night with some offers that your customers can’t resist!
- Black Friday, November 23: Invite your customers feeling hungover from the late-night shopping to drop by Saturday morning for a deal!
- Small Business Saturday, November 25: Are you a small business owner? Encourage your customers to shop small with deals to show your appreciation!
- Cyber Monday, November 27: Take a break from surfing the online deals to visit [your business]!
- Giving Tuesday, November 28: It’s international day of giving! To celebrate, we’re donating [insert donation] to a local charity!
- Veteran’s Day, November 11: Does your business offer a military discount? This is the perfect way to remind America’s finest that you’re grateful for their service!
- Thanksgiving Day, November 23: Cheers to turkey bowls, mashed potatoes and spending time with loved ones! Be sure your customers are aware of different hours with a quick text!
- World Peace Day, November 17: Doesn’t the world just need a little more peace? Spread the love with an offer that reminds your network of the good in the world!
- College Basketball Starts, November 10: The road to March Madness starts here! Support your favorite local university with themed contests, offers and messages in your store!
- All Saints Day, November 1: The Christian festival honoring all saints, known and unknown is celebrated today! It also kicks off Dia de los Muertos en México, which is a great way for Mexican restaurants to drive some business.