5 Cool Ways to Bring Customers Back This Summer
It’s finally summertime and hopefully, your customers are as excited as we are. You can use the weather to your advantage as well as the kids being out of school to show appreciation for your customers. Here are 5 ways to bring your customers back this summer:
- Special promotions just for kids. With school out for the summer, moms are always looking for ways to keep their kids entertained. Have a special day with activities and treats just for kids. You can even take it one step further and have a weekly kid’s day. Give a special discount for kids each week like 10% OFF any kids purchase.
- Give shelter from the heat. On days that are extra hot, you can bring customers back to your business by giving away something cold. A cold drink while they are shopping, a free fountain drink with their purchase or even ice cream can spark interest in your business.
- Show your loyal customers your appreciation this summer. You can thank them by firing up the grill for a special BBQ. This is a simple way to bring your customers back in. You don’t even need to host a BBQ to show your appreciation, you can simply give them a special discount for being so loyal.
- Give a special summer promotion. Some promotions can only be done in the summer such as a summer sidewalk sale. Existing and new customers alike could be passing by your business and see your sidewalk sale and drop by. You can also give away a gift basket with things they can use during this summer season.
- Keep an eye out for summer holidays. There are some great holidays this summer that you can take advantage of, starting with July 4th. Every month, we publish a blog called Ideas That Drive with tips to increase customer loyalty. Keep your business top of mind by playing off a holiday or popular event this summer in text and email marketing!
Make sure you use this season to your advantage! What other plans do you have to drive customer loyalty during the summer months?