CityGro Product Update – September 2017
We have some exciting news! For the past few months, we have been hard at work making updates to CityGro that will help improve customer retention! This includes the complete rewrite of our existing Kiosk App to improve functionality and replace obsolete sections.
On September 27, clients who update the Kiosk App will get an update that will include the following features:
- Improved look and feel of different pages — especially the Selection, Offers and Fields pages
- Offers features have been updated to include barcodes and different redemption methods. Contact your account pro to get on the waiting list to enable these capabilities on your account!
- General bug fixes and improvements (especially with data fields and filters throughout the app_
- Improved image storage (for photos and signatures) that make filter logic process much quicker when a contact has values stored in image fields
- Groundwork for better Account Pro support (i.e. can log a brand new device in remotely)
In addition to these new features and capabilities, the updated application is prepared to work with new Offer features that will be available in the new portal, which will be available for beta testing in early 2018. If you experience any technical issues in the portal, please send a detailed description to email@example.com