Ideas to Drive You Right Into Summer
Summer is finally here! If you’re as excited as we are, you won’t stop talking about all the great things that this warmer weather brings. On top of being Aquarium Month, Candy Month and the first official month of summer, June has some great ways to send seasonal updates to your customers through text and email messages!
Here’s our top ten:
- June 1 – NBA Finals: Cheer on your favorite team throughout the series — it could go until June 18! Check out this ice cream shop that leveraged a really big football game to boost sales earlier this year.
- June 2 – National Donut Day: Donut rush to send your customers offers that are a hole lot of awesome!
- June 8 – Best Friends Day: IDK, my BFF, Jill? Reward your most loyal BFFs (customers) with a special offer to celebrate your friendship!
- June 11 – Tony Awards: Take a bow, you deserve it! Whether it’s encouraging customers to stock up for a viewing party, or sing a few lines of their favorite Hamilton song, reach out to your network to the tune of #Showbiz.
- June 12 – US Open Starts: We think a fore-for-one offer would be up to par. If that’s not your game, you can host an in-store contest to guess the top players in this year’s open.
- June 14 – Flag Day: Show off your patriotism and celebrate the stars and stripes with some neat decor and offers themed around red, white and blue!
- June 18 – Father’s Day: We’re grateful for the dads, grandpas, uncles and father figures in our lives! These guys do so much — they deserve a whole weekend. Celebrate Father’s Day by giving dads a bonus for coming into your store.
- June 21 – Summer Solstice: It’s the longest day of the year! Extend your store’s hours to match the long evenings, or do a special happy hour to capture those extra hours of sunlight.
- June 23 – Take Your Dog to Work Day: Man’s best friend deserves some love too. Set out water bowls around your location and offer treats to your furry friends.
- Fourth of July Prep – Why wait until July to break out the watermelon and barbecue? Use the last week of June to start building up for the big holiday! If you’re putting on a sale or throwing a party for customers, be sure to get it on their calendars via SMS or email!