Ideas for Small Businesses to Drive Retention in December
It’s the most wonderful time of the year!
The holiday season is in full swing and we want to help you reach out to your network in the most creative ways possible. Check out our top ways to bring customers back this December.
- December 13, 2017: Ice Cream Day — I scream, you scream, we all scream for Ice Cream Day!
- December 12, 2017: Hanukkah — Celebrate the festival of lights with your customers and send messages for each of the eight days!
- 12 Days of Christmas: With all of the spending going on, find 12 days in the month that you can encourage customers to come in. Send a mix of texts, emails and social blasts to let them know what your offering!
- December 24, 2017: Christmas Eve (and National Chocolate Day): Santa Claus is coming to town! Put out some cookies and milk for the big guy in your business today.
- December 25, 2017: Christmas Day — Is your store closed for the holiday? Make sure your customers know special hours!
- December 31, 2017: New Year’s Eve — It’s been real, 2017. But 2018 will be even better! Kick it off right with an offer your customers can’t refuse!
- December 20, 2017: Go Caroling Day — Fa la la la la! Encourage your customers (or employees) to spread holiday cheer by singing a few lines of their favorite carol to redeem an offer!
- December 21, 2017: Winter Solstice, AKA the shortest day of the year — Sunny days are on their way! Spread sunshine in your business with a bright offer for your customers.
- December 23, 2017: Festivus (for the rest of us) — Put up an aluminum pole and look for feats of strength in honor of the Seinfeld holiday!
- All month long: It’s the holiday season! Regardless of your beliefs, this is a time to come together and spend time with loved ones. Give your customers a place to go to be with their families and escape the cold!
The CityGro team wishes you the happiest of holidays and a prosperous new year!