In this day and age, having access to customer..Tips for Business Owners Utilizing CityGro
10 Creative Marketing Ideas That Drive Loyalty This December
By Kylee Geisler - December 1, 2014
Can you guys believe it is December already? We are going to help you finish off the year strong, here are have 10 new, creative marketing ideas to get customers in this month!
- December is Write a Friend Month – Send an offer for buy one get one free for everyone who brings in a friend!
- Celebrate December birthdays —Send those celebrating a birthday this month a special discount!
- December is known for showing service, many people do the 12 days of Christmas. Send customers an offer for the first 12 days of December.
- December 4th is Santa’s List day – Send out an offer for all customers thanking them for being on your “nice” list.
- December 16th is National Chocolate Covered Anything Day – send out an offer for customers to come in have something covered in chocolate!
- December 21st is Humbug Day – Offer a special for those needing a boost!
- Celebrate a celebrity’s birthday – Some possible birthdays include December 2nd (Britney Spears), December 13th (Taylor Swift and Jamie Foxx), December 18th (Brad Pitt and Christina Aguilera), December 30th (Lebron James, Tiger Woods, and Ellie Goulding).
- December 25th is Christmas – Although most companies are closed on Christmas, you might think about sending customers a 25% discount thanking them for their business the day before or after the holiday!
- December 31st is New Years Eve – Send customers a special discount to celebrate 2015!
- December Trivia — What is December’s birthstone?
The first 10 businesses to call in with the answer to this question will receive 1000 free text messages.
Good luck everyone!