10 Creative Marketing Ideas That Drive Loyalty This October
The leaves are changing, haunted houses are opening and pumpkins are everywhere! We have 10 creative marketing ideas to get customers in this October!
- October is National Awareness Month – Send an offer for customers to come in and learn more about your business!
- Celebrate October birthdays – Remembering someone’s birthday is a good way to get on their good side.
- October 5th is National Do Something Nice Day – This is a perfect opportunity to send out a deal for customers.
- Football team victory – Send customers a deal after a local football team wins a game.
- October 9th is Curious Events Day – Send out an offer that customers have to come into the store to find out what it is.
- October 16th is Boss’s Day – Offer a special for any boss or employee who wants to buy their boss something nice!
- Fall is officially here – Invite customers to come in and enjoy hot cocoa or something pumpkin flavored!
- Celebrate this celebrity’s birthday with us, some possible birthdays include October 5th (Kate Winslet), October 7th (Simon Cowell), October 8th (Bruno Mars, Nick Cannon, and Matt Damon) , and October 25th (Katy Perry).
- October 31st is Halloween- send customers 25% off when they come in dressed up in costumes.
- October trivia – What are October’s zodiac signs?
First 10 businesses to call in with the answer to this question will receive 1000 free text messages.