Happy June! It's a great month to invite..Marketing Ideas that Drive
Idea Box— Easy Way to Start Tracking Marketing Campaigns
By Holly Cordner - February 13, 2015
Wondering how you can get the most out of your CityGro loyalty program and kiosk? We’ll be providing brief updates every week for creative ideas on how to set up and use our system to get the most bang for your buck.
Keep an eye on our blog to see what we bring you!
Track Your Messages and Responses to See How Customers Are Interacting with Your Business
In the campaign section of the CityGro Portal, you can track the results of the messages you’ve sent and measure how successful your campaigns are. This is essential for deciding if your current messages are working or if you need to make changes to be more successful.
You can see how many customers your campaigns reach by taking the total messages sent and subtracting the bounced messages. Then, divide the total customers reached by the number of customers that took action to see how effective your campaign was. This percentage should give you an idea as to whether a particular message is doing its job to attract customers.
By tracking marketing campaigns and measuring results, you can reproduce campaigns that work and cut off campaigns that don’t.
Have you used the campaign section? What have you discovered?
Use This Idea!
- Log into your CityGro Account
- Click on the “Messaging” tab
- Click on the “Campaigns” tab
- Scroll through all of your schedule campaigns, past campaigns, or create a new campaign
- You can even send out a past campaign that worked really well with just a couple of clicks of your mouse
- Monitor every campaign to track what works and what doesn’t