March is here which means the seasons are..Marketing Ideas that Drive
10 Creative Marketing Ideas That Drive Loyalty This September
By Kylee Geisler - September 1, 2014
Many customers are back in school, football is starting and fall is in the air. We have plenty of creative marketing ideas to get customers in this month!
- September is National School Success Month – Send an offer for customers to come in and reward themselves for being successful in school.
- Celebrate September birthdays – Everyone should get something for their birthday!
- September 4th is National eat an extra dessert day. Need we say more?
- Football Team victory. Send customers a deal after a local football team wins a game.
- September 11th is Patriot Day – Send out an offer in honor of those serving or who have served
- September 13th is Positive Thinking Day – Offer a special for positive thinking customers!
- The leaves are starting to change and the air is getting crisp. Invite customers to come in and enjoy the changing of the season with us!
- Celebrate this celebrity’s birthday with us, some possible birthdays include September 3rd (Shaun White), September 4th (Beyoncé), September 9th (Adam Sandler, Hunter Hayes, and Michael Bublé), and September 25th (Will Smith).
- September 19th is National Talk Like a Pirate Day – Send customers 25% off when they come in and order talking like a pirate.
- September trivia – Which President declared Labor Day to be a legal holiday in the USA?
First 10 businesses to call in with the answer to this question will receive 1000 free text messages.
Good luck everyone!