Over the past year, many claims have been made..Utilizing CityGro
10 Creative Marketing Ideas That Drive Loyalty This October
By Jon Parrish - October 1, 2014
The leaves are changing, haunted houses are opening and pumpkins are everywhere! We have 10 creative marketing ideas to get customers in this October!
- October is National Awareness Month – Send an offer for customers to come in and learn more about your business!
- Celebrate October birthdays – Remembering someone’s birthday is a good way to get on their good side.
- October 5th is National Do Something Nice Day – This is a perfect opportunity to send out a deal for customers.
- Football team victory – Send customers a deal after a local football team wins a game.
- October 9th is Curious Events Day – Send out an offer that customers have to come into the store to find out what it is.
- October 16th is Boss’s Day – Offer a special for any boss or employee who wants to buy their boss something nice!
- Fall is officially here – Invite customers to come in and enjoy hot cocoa or something pumpkin flavored!
- Celebrate this celebrity’s birthday with us, some possible birthdays include October 5th (Kate Winslet), October 7th (Simon Cowell), October 8th (Bruno Mars, Nick Cannon, and Matt Damon) , and October 25th (Katy Perry).
- October 31st is Halloween- send customers 25% off when they come in dressed up in costumes.
- October trivia – What are October’s zodiac signs?
First 10 businesses to call in with the answer to this question will receive 1000 free text messages.