10 Creative Marketing Ideas That Drive Loyalty This August
The last month of summer is here and we have plenty of creative marketing ideas for you to get customers coming into your business.
- August 10th is National Lazy Day—send out reason to lounge around with you and then kick back and put up your feet.
- Sports team victory. Send customers a deal after a local sports team wins a game.
- Celebrate August birthdays—send a coupon to those celebrating a birthday. It will not only bring customers in, it will create loyalty.
- It’s Shark Week (beginning August 10th) come in for 25% off select products!
- August 16th is National Tell a Joke Day—send out an offer for customers who come to the store and tell the cashier a joke after ordering.
- Thinking of having a picnic tonight? Offer a special for takeout orders
- Celebrate this celebrity’s birthday with us, some possible birthdays include (August 4th- Barack Obama) (August 11th—Hulk Hogan) (August 14th—Mila Kunis, Halle Berry) (August 15th—Ben Affleck, Jennifer Lawerence)
- Going swimming? Dive into savings with us today!
- Back to school savings—send an offer for customers to come in and save a few bucks!
- August Trivia—What is the birthstone for the month of August?
First 10 businesses to call in with the answer to this question will receive 1000 free text messages.
Good luck everyone!
Team CityGro 888-605-4429